- New 2019 version - weatherproof outdoor Television - 55" True outdoor 4K HDR Television - the veranda Series TV is optimal for full-shade outside living areas like a covered patio or screened gazebo
- Upgraded Ultra 4K HDR screen - The latest model in the Veranda Series offers a premium 4K UHD HDR screen with direct LED backlight and is up to 50% brighter than indoor TVs to deliver a breathtaking, vivid picture in outdoor environments
- Rugged case and components designed for permanent outdoor installation - durable aluminum case protects against rating, snow, extreme temperatures, dust, Salt, and insects; compared to the lightweight, vented plastic of typical indoor TV cases
- Includes speakers - veranda Series includes built-in speakers and a generous media bay for popular streaming devices
- Supports connections for multiple media sources - HDMI 2. 0 and HDCP 2. 2 to help ensure compatibility with 4K sources; equipped with 3 HDMI and 1 USB inputs for variety of connectivity options, as well as HDMI ARC on 1 input, and both IR and IP control
Details: The Veranda Series are safer and provide superior performance and durability than Indoor televisions used in outdoor installations. Available in four screen sizes (43”, 55”, 65”, 75"), veranda comes standard with a premium Direct-Lit 4K UHD HDR screen, is up to 50% brighter than typical indoor televisions and includes built-in down-firing speakers. Veranda has the durability and safety of a dedicated outdoor TV at an extremely affordable price point for the most common install locations, like covered patios and screened-in porches. While up to 50% brighter than an indoor television, veranda is designed for full-shade applications, where the majority of residential televisions are installed outdoors. Rust-proof powder-coated aluminum exteriors, large media Bays and installer-friendly cable-entry systems Retain the weatherproof standard, fully resisting rating, moisture, dust, grease and insects. Built for permanent outdoor installation in shaded locations, veranda has an operating temperature range of -24 to 105°F, and storage temperature range from -24 to 140°F.