- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- Dec. 2019
- High-Performance Mecha-Membrane Switches: Provides the tactile feedback of mechanical key press on a comfortable, soft-cushioned, membrane, rubber dome switch suitable for gaming
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30+ partners; supports 16.8 million colors on individually backlit keys
- Fully Programmable Macro Support: Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- Ergonomic, Magnetic Wrist Rest: Made of soft-touch leatherette to maximize comfort over extended gaming sessions, with built-in magnets for convenient alignment
- Durable Construction: Supports up to 80 million clicks, backed by a 2-year warranty; Compatible with Xbox One for basic input
Details: The Razer Ornata Chroma features the all-new Razer Mecha-Membrane that combines the best of both membrane rubber domes and mechanical switches to deliver a typing experience unlike anything before. While traditional rubber dome keyboards are known for their soft cushioned touch, they fail to deliver accurate tactility due to their mushy feel and lack of actuation control. On the other hand, mechanical switches deliver fast actuations and distinct tactile feedback but cause fatigue during extended gaming sessions.