- Featuring the latest 10th Gen Intel Core Processor, zip through tasks quickly and easily. Fast DDR4 memory lets you run multiple applications and tabs seamlessly.
- Featuring Windows 10, the Best ever Windows features are available right out of the box. Cortana is your own personal assistant helping you get things done throughout the day. The Built-in Windows Defender safeguards you against viruses, phishing, and malware. Log in with just a look using Windows Hello and the optional IR camera. Multi-task like a master with the ability to snap four apps on the screen at once to better see and organize your tasks. Finally, the Windows 7 Start menu is back in an expanded form so you'll feel like an Expert from the get-go.
- Protect your privacy with the pop-up webcam stays hidden until you're ready for video chatting or selfies.
- Get the full Dell Cinema experience with the available InfinityEdge screen Featuring CinemaColor. Have an unforgettable viewing experience with the deepest blacks, the most dazzling bright, and more vivid detail Across the entire color spectrum.
- With Dell mobile connect, you get the option to channel notifications from phone calls, SMS, IMS and other apps right to your PC. Keep your focus on a single screen and respond only when it's convenient for you.
- Introducing the latest version of Bluetooth wireless communication: Bluetooth 5. 0. When paired with Bluetooth 5. 0 peripherals, this system can deliver improved performance, more wireless range and higher data transfer rates, while also providing enough bandwidth to support two devices.
- System Ram Type: Ddr4 Sdram
Details: The new Dell Inspiron 27 7000 All-in-One has power capability and more in a sleek new tv-inspired design that complements any environment Featuring InfinityEdge design with a 27” wide viewing angle FHD display the power of Next generation Intel processors built-in Stereo Speakers and pop-up Webcam from within its ultra-slim panel The included keyboard and mouse store below the display to reduce visual distraction from What's on the screen